Sunday, December 16, 2007

You have to have this!



Ok, I don't find many baby items that I feel we need, but this one you do! Think about the 13 hour flight home and 1000+ cheerios, or Gerber puffs in your lap! This thing is great. The snack won't fall out....they have to reach in and take it out. Look at the top. It's a very soft plastic that traps the snack!! BTW, everyone says take Cheerios.....Emily hated them....She LOVED the Gerber Puffs, and they come in a very easy to pack can.....although I have seen Cheerios making a similiar can now too.....

I'll show the Gerber puffs next time. I'm hoping to help those of you waiting to go. Most of the gadgets out there you don't need...but for under $3 this snacktrap is the best bargain I've seen!!! You can get them at Babies R Us, and Walmart.....if you can find them...they sell out quick. They also have a website......www.snacktrap.com No I don't get paid for this!!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ummmm could be worth looking into... that is if I leave next year... and not 100 years from now...

Catherine said...

I'll keep my eye out for one of those. I have a cheerios containger but it doesn't have the 'trap' action yours does. I'll be in the US over Christmas so will look for one then. Thanks for the tip! Always looking for good tips.