This is a shout out for our agency! We have a new waiting children list and there is a 4 yr old on there I would LOVE to have.....too bad we can't afford it now!!!
Here is the website....you need to click on "Click here for Waiting Children"
ENJOY!!
www.livinghopeadoption.org
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
New SN List
Posted by
Carol
at
9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog...sewing is fun, but very time consuming. Did you notice the note that I'd been working on those quilts for 18 months (give or take a little). My sewing machine was on the fritz for some of that time...life kept happening! Anyway...
I used your link and viewed the SN list at your agency. I vowed not to do that anymore! I fall in love with a child and then hurt so badly when my hubby says no. He's just not "there" yet with adoption. I pray he will someday be "there" with me! We took sign-language classes before our children were born, so I'm always drawn to the deaf/hard of hearing children. What a cutie on this list. Oh how I would love to be his mommy...I will be his prayer warrior and pray that God sends his FOREVER family soon!!!
Christmas Blessings-
Andie
Post a Comment