
Merry Christmas everyone and if I don't tell you.....you are wonderful friends! I can't believe all the friends we have found thru the adoption of our daughter. Who would have known 2 years ago......
My Christmas wish is that all of you will be holding your children next year. I hope we all have a wonderful Christmas!! I hope those of you waiting will find peace, and enjoy the holiday. I hope the children in China will be warm and loved this Christmas, and that the powers that be will get the lead out, and send these angels home to their families that already love them!!
Hugs!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
My Christmas Wish
Posted by
Carol
at
1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I like your wish! Merry Christmas to you and yours. I pray that God leads you in the path that is right for you.
I don't know if I would have survived this process so far without you!
:) Jane
Ho, ho, ho back at ya... take care...
Have a Wonderful Christmas..
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
Kim
I read your post on the China Heart group. It is so nice to see Emily is doing so well. She is adorable! Love the snow picture! : )
Merry Christmas!!
Michelle(proud mom of a heart baby)
Merry Christmas Carol!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too! How neat that this year you will be celebrating it with Emily! Wahoo!!
Have a wonderful Happy Merry Christmas with your lovely family!!!!!!!! Many blessings, health and happiness.
Love, Kathryn
Post a Comment