Wish I could play a guitar... yeah, I could learn but hey... I have 1,000 other projects... have a great christmas and a great new year... me, I am going to nap... today was SUPER busy...I have the christmas photo card on my door that is full of kids...
Mike saw the video... you may want to check out the update... hahaha... here is another site of mine with photos when I was taking that photo... http://flissyscorner.blogspot.com/ I am alive to tell the story... lol
6 comments:
Oh My We loved it! All of us watched it 2 times!!
Merry Christmas from the Moose folk!
P.S. Seeing Emily brought me pure JOY!
Wish I could play a guitar... yeah, I could learn but hey... I have 1,000 other projects... have a great christmas and a great new year... me, I am going to nap... today was SUPER busy...I have the christmas photo card on my door that is full of kids...
Merry Christmas to you guys too! Anthony is amazing. What a great job. I think we might have a future superstar on our hands.
Hugs,
Jonni
I love it!! and, it's Emma's favorite Christmas song - she loves the "HEY" at the end. We hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Regina
Great job, Anthony! When he's famous, he can pay off your mortgage...he he he....
Mike saw the video... you may want to check out the update... hahaha... here is another site of mine with photos when I was taking that photo... http://flissyscorner.blogspot.com/
I am alive to tell the story... lol
Post a Comment