
Friends, I lost your blog lists...if I don't have it, please send me your http address! Thanks!!...Also, if I listed you and you don't want to be listed, please let me know so I can remove it!!! Thanks!!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Miss Santa 2007
Posted by
Carol
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Haven't had a chance to get onto your site until now and was shocked to see it changed... looks good... what a cutie... little miss Santa and looking cute as a button of course... ho ho ho... take care.
I'm honored to be on your list! Happy Christmas!
She is a cutie!
She's the best Miss Santa I know!
Keep me on the list! :)
I love the updates to your blog! Miss Emily and the boys look adorable and you look happier than I have ever seen you! Happy Holidays!!!
we're at http://whitneygang.blogspot.com - You can just list us as "The Gang"
LOVE the new look - it's gorgeous. And love all the new shots of E - she's a cutie pie for sure!
Post a Comment