


Worked on putting up the tree this weekend. Tried to get a Christmas Card Photo, but the boys wouldn't put on a nice sweater for me.......Oh well I'll keep trying!
Amy is playing a fun game on her blog....look over to the top left at my blog list and give her a visit!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Putting up the Tree
Posted by
Carol
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Thank you for coming by my blog. You have a beautiful family. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Yeah..Christmas! Love that last pic of you and your 3 great kids!
You have a beautiful family!
I'm having fun playing amy's game. She always has something going on at her blog.
Oh, my mom made the spongebob cake. It took her 2 1/2 hours to deorate, and she swears she'll never do it again....until the next grandkid asks for it!
I love that last pic, too! It's great!
Thanks for stopping by - I'll be posting of the world's cutest niece soon. love the videos - she certainly settled into fun kid mode quick :) Glad to see you all enjoying each other - Blessings to you all!
We are about 4 hours from Williamsburg, and would love to meet up with you!! After Christmas, we will have to come up with a date!!
Nice pictures! Have a great week!
Once again... ho ho ho... feeling a little "Grinchy" this christmas myself... oh well... need to come and take you kids to spend christmas at my house and you can both have a quiet one... hehehehe...
Post a Comment