
Ok everyone! Jane needs a miracle to get her TA here on Monday!! She has been waiting since August with the referral in her hand!! Time to go!! Please take a moment and think of her!!!
So can we ask these people to get the lead out!!
Also Cindi would like to go get her little boy!! Davis has been waiting for his Mommy since April 2007!!!
I think it's time for these people to have a little Miracle here!!!!!!
Stop by and say hey to Jane, she is feeling a little down!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Praying for a Miracle here!
Posted by
Carol
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yes, I agree, Cindi and I could use small miracles. Thanks for thinking of us.
:)
Have a wonderful 2008 - stay happy and safe and speedy referrals for everyone... take care...
Post a Comment