Monday, December 10, 2007

Special Needs


Update......I now know of two agencies that have a waiting child list. There is a little girl like Emily!! Oh how I wish I could afford another adoption!!!!
Ok today I heard of a child that was on the sn list for needing glasses. Ok I guess I'm sn then. Really folks if anyone is out there reading this......there are so many sn children out there. They deserve to be loved too. Emily's need is so basic. She has to be monitored yearly by cardio doctors...Whoopie! My husband has 3 specialist he has to see every 3 months. It's no big deal. My bio son has a learning disability.....from low birth weight we are sure...it's not a big deal. We are working on it and he is gaining by leaps and bounds all the time. If anyone is thinking of sn.....ALWAYS feel free to talk to me. We were worried at first because we knew nothing about sn, but China's special needs are not a big deal in the U.S.A. where medical care is not an issue for most of us. I would love, love, love, to adopt again, but at this time we just can't afford it. Our agency has told us that they have 4 boys that will be hard to place........I would LOVE to share my agency with you if it gets these children placed....

Ok off my soap box........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right up there with you on that soap box, so make room! :)

JMCS said...

Carol,

I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't imagine if we had not changed to SN, we would never have received our wonderful daughter and I know you feel the same way about Emily.

Hugs,
Jonni

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Carol,

Could you send me an e-mail, please? I would love to talk about the process with you......it's:

tuiningas@cruzinternet.com

Thanks!

Janet