Wednesday, December 5, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jane has FINALLY received her LOA....this is Letter of Approval. For those who don't know it's China's way of saying we are fit to adopt a special needs child. I had a 14 day wait for my LOA....Jane's wait was over 100 days because they LOST her papers! I'm so glad that Maddie is coming home!!! Now everyone join me in praying for the quickest TA ever!!! Wouldn't China for Christmas be wonderful!!!!!!

Make sure you check Jane's blog.....to the left in my favorites!! Send her a note!!!

Maddie is the little one in front!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am heading over there to check it out! I just realized I am on your blogroll!

Thats awesome...Our adoption blog is www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

Love your pics on here!

Be back later

Amy

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh....MADDY is SO cute!!!!!!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You are in trouble now Carol...lol