Sunday, January 27, 2008

Updates



Friends I'm just going around in circles. It's been MEGA busy. Sorry I haven't gotten to everyone.

Sandy has her LOA!!!!!!

Debbie is GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!

I'm so happy for both of you!!!!!

Sandy has been on the sn waiting list for a long time. She has also had some tough times of it! I'm glad to see a HAPPY Ending to her long journey....keep the faith!!! Dreams come true! See Sandy's Daughter in Photo number 2!

Debbie has been waiting forever to go and get her little girl. She will always be special to us because she is from Shaanxi, Xianyang too! I just fell in love with this little girl when I went to adopt Emily! Can't wait to see her with her MOMMY!
See Debbie's daughter in photo number 1!

I hope we can ALL meet up with our babies sometime very soon.

Congratulations to Jane, Erik, and Connor.....Maddie is now HOME in America!!! Stop on by her blog......I need to get over there TOO!

Fliss is visiting her HOME TOWN, Australia...another on my to go list...I really want to go to Hawaii first!!! I hope Fliss is having a BLAST!!! I know she is because she is just a fun person, always makes me laugh!!!!!

My cousin-in-law is adopting from TAWIAN and she has accepted the referral of a 3 month old baby. They are waiting word to go and pick her up. She has the EXACT same sn as Emily...too wierd and HERE is something JUST WONDERFUL to note, I may be watching this little one while Mommy goes to work!!!! Emily will have a cousin to grow up with!! I think it's just great!!

Emily is still sick.....ugh!!!

Bruce's dad is once again in the hospital, and I believe he has accepted Hospice......been a very long road...........

So you see, I'm beat.....I'll be back soon!!!!

11 comments:

Valtool said...

Good news for so many! I was wondering what had become of Fliss, as she was a regular commenter on Taking you Back my 1980's music blog. http://www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com I appreciate your comments today and invite you to come back frequently. I noticed you are in MD. I was born on Fort Meade and lived in SE PA when I was younger.

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, your friends have a lot going on!
Yes, I thought those red maryjanes were fitting on the blog.

Unknown said...

Yeah for the good news..Hey lookie there, hubby posted...Have a great day!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Wow - lots going on at once!

Scooch over to my blog to see a couple prayer needs I've posted for friends, both today and Friday's posts.

Have a great day - love the pics :)

The Gang's Momma! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hey Carol -- Ellen sent me the pic of the kids -- Ally is sporting her favorite "Naturally JoJo" shirt that she has on in several of our pics! Thanks so much -- where did you find it? I plopped it right onto my blog! Lucy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hey there... well, I am back and (kind of) raring to go... just a little jet lag... nothing I can't handle... lol... love the snow video... take care...

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Busy, busy, busy! Wow!

Great pictures of Emily!

JMCS said...

What fantastic news for your friends! I saw Emily's pic on the May Magpies DTC group. She is just a doll, what a wonderful surprise! I am sorry that Emily has been ill and so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Congrats to your cousin-in-law. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

BTW, love your new blog design.

Jonni
:)

Deborah said...

What a suprise! I just stopped by your blog to see what's going on in your neck of the woods and I got a look at our precious Lily! Two weeks and one day until we go and we are not ready! So much to do! Just wanted to direct you to our new blog...
www.ladybugsandleapfrogs.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for thinking of us and we'll keep you posted on our progress!
Deb