Monday, January 7, 2008

Jane has her wings on!


Well it has been a major big time crappy day with one exception!! Maddy is coming home folks! Yep! Jane leaves Wednesday morning!! Maddy is in the same orphanage as my Emily and we got to meet her in October in Xianyang, Shaanxi!!

So hop on over around the 13th to Jane's blog to see the Gotcha Day photos!!!!!

I feel like an Aunt!!!

The little one in the background belongs to Debbie and she is waiting on her final papers to go get her little girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol
You are an Aunt! A cyber Aunt!
I can't wait to meet Maddie and I hope some day Maddie, Lily, Meigan and Emily get to play! :)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This is so nice when you can get to meet other 'cyber' friends kids...

JMCS said...

SOrry that it has been a crapper of a day, but how awesome that Maddy is coming home!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I nominated you for an award.

Hugs,
Jonni