
Well the vacation is over. Now it is back to work. Blogging will be slow around here for a while. I have 3 projects going at the moment and they are going to take some time. I am keeping up with everyone...so know I'm here!!
Hope this is the year for my April 2006 Lid Group. I can still remember my agency telling me that CCAA never goes over 10 months to referral.....wow........how things change.
We had a really nice Christmas. I'm having some trouble with the camera so pictures are coming.......
Here is an oldie....................
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Back to Work
Posted by
Carol
at
8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Have fun going back to work... I can understand not having time... I find that to be the same with me at times too... not long until I head home... whooo hoooo... take care
Your blog is just wonderful and little Emily is a cutie. I love the story about her and the Chinese couple at the restaurant.
Oh, it is hard to go back to work, isn't it? Hard to leave our little ones and so hard to find the time to get everything done. Hope the transition goes well for you guys! Happy New Year!!
It's a big change for all of you when you go back to work. We'll enjoy your updates when you have time to write them.
All the best in 2008!!
Love that pic! What a blessing that your children went with you!
I'm not even back to work (because I can't find a job) and I find it hard to blog.. LOL. Hope the transition back to work is a good one. Happy New year!
Post a Comment