
Where there is great love,
there are always great miracles.
~ Mother Teresa ~
I believe that referrals can speed up.........who wants to join me?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
From Mother Teresa
Posted by
Carol
at
2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I will! :-)
Ever since you posted that your agency had a new WC listing, I have been praying for the little cutie on the top of your sidebar. If money was no concer, I would be on the next plane to bring him home! I would love to adopt a child who is hard of hearing or deaf. This is just such a passion for me. Since I cannot hop the next plane, I've been praying for him, and even posted about him on my blog! Thanks for encouraging everyone!
I will join you in believeing that referals will speed up!!
Blessings-Andie
PS...good luck with the menu planning!
Hi Carol,
I really want to believe that referrals will speed up, but lately I'm more of the "glass half empty" type personality. I'm seriously going to work on changing that.
Thank you for the blogger award, how sweet! Except one thing, I can't figure out how to post that image. (I feel stupid) No matter what I do, it's wrong!!!. It's probably really simple but I still can't do it. I'll keep working on it and post my choices, you would have been one of my choices.
Kathryn
Kathryn
I love your quote. And yes, I am hoping they speed up too!
I love the picture, you guys look so happy!!!
~Sandy
Hi Carol This is Jane's Mom!!! I just had to tell you how beautiful Emily looks in her pink dress!!! I am so looking forward to holding our Maddie! Take care Carol, Marie
I think that it will speed up more after the Olympics but then again - I do not want to go to China during the Olympics it would be 'crazy' then... take care
Believing that with you! We need our sweet Aidan home, sooner than later!
Post a Comment