Monday, January 14, 2008

And the award goes to..................


Thanks to Jonni for the nomination..........now I'm supposed to pick five blogs I love to read and they are supposed to pick five that haven't been picked and we all have to post the blog award.....ok sorry people I'm not good at this......

Well I'm picking people who are still in the Wait and inspire me with their strength!!

So without further delay.....................and no particular order!!

Catherine/Catherines Chatter........who is a wonderful inspiration to all of us! Even thought we have just met in blogland I feel like we have known each other for years!

Fliss/Fliss and Mikes Adventures...great friend, calls, listens to me whine, even when she is still waiting, she is thinking of me! I'm so proud to call her friend!
She will be just an awesome MOM!!

Amy/Amys Adoption Blog....Amy never lets life get her down! She has been a real inspiration to me!! She always has a great pick me up on her blog!

Kathryn/Journey to Emma Rose....Kathryn is just a wonderful person who is waiting for her little one. Sometimes life gets to her, but she keeps the faith!!

Sandy/Journey to Audrey...Sandy has had some rough ups and downs, but she doesn't let that stop her! She keeps on going!! Sandy does have her referral, but she is still waiting on final papers. Sandy and I have been thru a lot and I hope I've been there for her, as she has been for me!!

Ok folks I could only pick 5, so now it's your turn!!!!

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What can I say but a huge thank you... take care...

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kerri said...

Congrats on your award.
Well deserved.

Sandy H. said...

Thank you!!!
You are one of the sweetest friend!

~Sandy