Hi it may be a while before you hear from me.....hubby has downloading something and now I have a problem with my computer!! This is the 4th time he has done this to me!! He already messed up his computer, so now he decideds to mess up mine. It took me over 15 mins to type this note! Guess I will be at the Library checking to see if referrals came for you guys!!
Take care until I can get this fixed!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Computer issues
Posted by
Carol
at
6:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I hate it when that happens. Thank goodness my husband is an it guy and can fix those things for me.
Hope you are up and running again soon!
Hope you can get your computer fixed soon. Sorry to hear about the problems. Hope you guys didn't get washed away in all the rain PA had this past weekend. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Sorry your having computer troubles. My hubby crashed my last laptop and now he is forbidden to even look at my new macbook. I'm not even exaggerating, under no circumstances is he allowed to use my computer. He ruined 2 computers and that's it!!! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!
Just take a deep breath and don't kill anyone!!!! I can only imagine how irritated you are!!
Love, Kristy
Hey Carol,
Sorry, I wanted to transfer your FeedBlitz subscription to our blog over to our new blog at www.thechroniclesofmommia.com but I couldn't do it. I have a new subscription link on our new blog if you want to resubscribe to our blog updates.
Hugs,
Jonni
Hope its fixed soon!
Missing you, friend!
Post a Comment