Sunday, September 14, 2008

She still remembers you


I know I have friends in certain areas of the world with connections so I just want to say.....It's been almost a year since she left you, but she still remembers you.....I don't understand what she is saying to your photo, but it sounds to me (in English) like "My day, or May-da".......anyway, she is pointing to you.......

6 comments:

JMCS said...

That is a very special nanny and I wish we had more opportunities to stay in touch with these wonderful people. You should feel very lucky to have met Emily's caregiver and what a nice photo to have. :)

hugs,
Jonni

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That.is.beautiful.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is so great that she may remember the people that looked after her while Em was waiting for you...

kerri said...

I love this photo, so wonderful to meet Emily's caregiver, we had the oppurtunity with both our girls!

RamblingMother said...

Awww!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is just amazingly special. Don't you just have so much peace knowing that these children really were loved???