Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hurricane H@nnah



Well it's here...lots of wind and heavy rain. We got some beach photos in between rains! You can't tell from the photos, but Emily can barely stand up..the wind is about to blow her over!!! LOL!! Some local flooding, but I think everyone here is A-OK!!

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Thank goodness that all is going fine for you with the weather... Ike has turned... phew... these storms are playing havoc with my nerves... I was down the beach yesterday and there was quiet alot of wind from Hanna... I am fine if I am outside and can see it all going on outside but hate it at night when there is tons of wind and can't see anything going on...

kerri said...

Powerful shots.
Stay safe my friend!!

Bobby and Regina said...

Looks like you are weathering the storm - I love the pic of Emily "needing a haircut!" We have had Emma's cut about 5 times now - it grows really fast!

Give me a buzz sometime! Love, Regina - mom to Allie and Emma

redmaryjanes said...

I am so glad to hear that you all are holding up ok.
Wow, look at those waves and that angry sky.

JMCS said...

Wow, now that's some wind, but I sure am glad you guys are okay. Please keep safe. :)

hugs,
Jonni