
Well here she is that Calendar Girl Maddie!
Folks I'm thinking of protecting the blog.....I'm probably going to go private....let me know if you want to follow along.
Take care all!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
New Living Hope Calendar
Posted by
Carol
at
12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
LOve that pic and you know I want to follow along!
Pick me! Pick me!!!!!! (I'd love to follow along....:-))
Of course I must follow along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget me!!!!
would love to follow if you have room. bdm9370@yahoo.com thanks. love the pic.
Hi Carol,
I want to follow.... here is my email address - danaedmisten@hotmail.com
Carol,
I have followed your journey to Emily and would love to keep watching her grow. We are a fellow Living Hope family!..we are still
waiting..:)
Joy
joyjake99@aol.com
I would still like to follow your life, as you blog it. But I'm curious: why go public? It's a hot topic of debate in our family and I'm very interested to hear from other bloggers about the issue. Most of the controversy is being raised by the non-bloggers in my circles. PM me if you don't mind.
That is one cute kid!
Please sign me up to follow along.
You know where to find me!
Please count me in too! I love your blog and following your family's adventures. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment