Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby needs a haircut




I gotta get this girl's hair cut! But she HATES it!! I dread going! I have a wonderful friend that cuts my hair and has for years, but Emily wants no part of it!! Now it would be fine to let it grow, but she will not wear a bow, or band, or anything, and that hair is getting in her eyes...which makes me CRAZY!!

On to other news we are expecting bad weather this weekend...living so close to the water, our roads alway flood first, so off to the grocery store for bread, milk, and toilet paper.............LOL......enjoy the cloud photos!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

be safe and I love any pictures of her

Robin said...

sorry about the impending storms.! Hopefully you won't get to heavy flooding.

don't have any ideas about the haircut thing. Thankfully Maddy will wear bows and hairbarrettes etc...

Sending "dry" vibes your way

JMCS said...

I hear you on the haircut, Sofia did not like hers being cut either, but hers also gets in her eyes if it's not clipped back and if Em hates bows and clips, it is probably very hard to keep it out of her face. And what a gorgeous little face she has.

hugs,
Jonni