Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 3rd!!!







Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



I don't know why I video in B/W, but anyway...here it is.....only 2 weeks late posting!!! Camera had issues..............TGIF all!

8 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... she is looking so cute... hugs to ya Em...

JMCS said...

Happy birthday Emily sweetheart. What a beautiful video Carol and I like how you made it b&w except for the cake. Nice job. Emily is so gorgeous and hope she had a wonderful birthday, but how could she have not with you guys? :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Robin said...

Happy Belated 3rd Birthday. WOW.. three years old aready. Where does the time go?

Kathryn said...

Happy belated birthday to your dear sweet Emily!!!!!! What a cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

So Ally and Emily must have spent their entire first 2 years together! Isn't that amazing? I thought she was a good bit younger than A, but they are only a few days apart!!!!

kerri said...

Happy 3rd Emily.
I loved the video, it was perfect!!

RamblingMother said...

sweet sweet

Sandy H. said...

Happy birthday Emily! You look beautiful!!!

Sandy