Thursday, August 21, 2008

Checking in


Sorry, we are busy with 1st day of school yesterday, and soccer practice. Hayden has a coach this year that LIKES to practice. Thought we'd never get home! Any way my camera crapped out so I don't know if I have any new photos to post. Of course I had to miss 1st day of school photos! I take them every year! Oh well it will be first week of school photos....LOL. Anthony started middle school. I'm terrified. He goes to school now with some really nasty, bad bullies that he had problems with in the past. So far he seems ok, but I wonder if he is telling me everything. He won't always tell us when kids are picking on him. I don't know why he isn't more like me......pick on me and I'll get in your face....he is a sweet gentle BIG guy. He's always been my lovebug. Now Hayden, he will take care of business...LOL...and I think Ms. Emily is going to be a tough cookie too!

Fliss I hope you are ok, I was having my morning coffee and the news came on from MELBOURNE FL. I about fell off the couch! They seem to be having some serious flooding down there......hope you are ok!!!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah we are fine... the sun actually came out a little while ago... I think that the webs on my feet will fall off soon... most of the flooding was over on the mainland but for sure when we get back from Colorado the grass/weeds will be very high with all this water on our yard... thanks for thinking of me...

redmaryjanes said...

School starts up here after Labor Day. Zach now will be able to drive himself to hockey practice, so that will take a big load off of my carpool schedule.

Soccer is so much fun to watch. I hope you have a great season.