

Ok she is a Tomboy. And not only a tomboy, but a tomboy with an attitude. Yes we are in the almost terrible 3's. Everything lately has been "No!" "MINE!" So you can see by the stroller photo...no smiles!!!
What's up with us lately.....the pool, summer HEATWAVE, Hayden had his 8th birthday, Emily wants PRESENTS! She has to wait a few more weeks!! Ms. Emily has been throwing fits, which we must pretend we don't see or hear.......that is getting harder and harder................we will need to school shop soon....we are overwhelmed with TOMATOES, they all got red at the same time....I've been freezing lots and lots of tomato sauce.......my house is a wreck.....laundry never ends and I'm so behind on paperwork, but I can't make myself do it!!!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Hairbows and Pigtails..........NOT
Posted by
Carol
at
5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
SHe is just beautiful, I would love to come hang with yall
sounds like life is normal :O) hang in there!
Oh what a cute little tomboy she is! Adorable!
I agree with Kris... sounding normal to me... I see Em isn't your girly girl... still as cute as a button... take care
We seem to be living somewhat parallel lives, you know? Hot, pool, stubborn almost 3 year old, back to school shopping! Yep - supposed to reach 100 degrees in the next two days here! Yuck! But I still like summer better than winter! L
We seem to be living parallel lives - HOT, pool, school shopping, stubborn almost 3 year olds! Supposed to hit 100 degrees in the next two days here!
Post a Comment