Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here are some pics for you






Hi friends...I've been asked why I'm going private...well I just don't know who is out there looking at my kids and it kinda freaks me out a little bit....we hear more and more scary things everyday. There was a new mom in a neighborhood not far from us that had her baby stolen. Thankfully they caught the lady and the baby was ok, but the police said it was probably the big Stork sign in the yard that made her target this family........scary stuff.........you never know who is living next door.....anyway, I'm going to work on that this weekend, and here are some photos I'm sending to CC@@ for Ms E's 12 post placement report, I know we aren't supposed to show animals, but we are renting this panda from Chin@, so I figure it's ok...hee hee...........Also E has learned to ride a 2 wheeler...and this is what happens when you go too fast and hit the bird bath with your bike.....LOL!!

Hugs!!

PS PLEASE go to the link to my left and check out the CUTE stuff they are auctioning for the baby starfish!!!!! I'm bidding on a cute ladybug outfit....I might send it to Fliss since I hear she "LOVES" ladybugs........hee hee hee.............

5 comments:

Lisa F (NJ) said...

As always she is adorable! But I have to say the picture of her dripping wet after running in to the bird bath really made me laugh! Thanks so much for sharing it and I am glad she didn't hurt herself when she hit it!

I completely understand your desire to go private...please take me with you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Just wondering about the little @'s -- are you trying to allude "big brother" from the other side of the world? You know I want to be "invited" to your private blog! L

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cute pics! I didn't know you got a pet panda....;-)

JMCS said...

Such cute photos of the kids. Love the panda. Isn't it nice to be finishing up that 12 mos. report??? YAY!

Please send me an invite if you go private. I hear ya on the creepiness stuff. i can't believe E is riding a 2 wheeler, how awesome!!! Go E!!!

Hugs,
Jonni

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh how sweet she is... right now I am watching 'Touched By An Angel'... it is where a couple is adopting from China... maybe it is a sign... as for the ladybug thing... squash the bug... hehehe... let me know about going private and sign me on... take care