Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello out there


Still having computer issues...I'm on another computer. Just wanted to shout out to everyone! If you look in my blog favs, you will see Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth....I've been following along for a long time, well guess what??? They are next! Yes I said it!! They are next!! So hop over and wish them well....I'm sure the next 30 days will be the hardest, waiting for that sweet little photo!!

I can't wait for you guys to all have referrals in hand!! No matter what is going on, whether it's bills, or jobs, the economy, whatever, Ms. Emily makes it all better. All I need is my morning snuggle on the couch, and all is well....we are off this weekend to have some fun in Ocean City...of course they are calling for rain, but we don't care!! Can you say "INDOOR POOL?"........take care all and I am waiting to hear your news!!!!!

PS...I may not be commenting on your blogs till I'm back up and running!!!

7 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

See ya when the computer is fixed...

Bobby and Regina said...

Don't you hate it when your computer is not working!! It feels like you've been totally cut off from the world! I am sure my hubby sometimes wishes ours would die!!

Emily is just beautiful - I can't believe how she's growing! Love, Regina

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Carol: We used to go to Ocean City every summer as a kid. Go carts! Ice cream man! Soft ice cream with sprinkles! Crab! I'm jealous. Have a blast. :) Ellen

Kristy said...

Thanks for keeping us posted ok!!! I hope all of your computer troubles are over soon, don't you just hate that!!! I love the family picture.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I have followed their blog as well for a long time - in fact, it's probably one of the first ones I found when I discovered blogging!

bbmomof2boys said...

Well, Hi stranger! Glad you are getting back!

Hugs,
Carla

JMCS said...

What a beautiful family photo Carol and I hope you guys had a blast in Ocean City.

hugs,
Jonni