Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WE HAVE LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR AGENCY SAID TO EXPECT TRAVEL IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CAN YOU HEAR ME JUMPING UP AND DOWN???????????????????????

THIS WAS THE QUICKEST EVER FOR OUR AGENCY!!! 19 DAYS!!!!!

9 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

All I can say is Congrats and my bags are packed to come with you...lol....

Lynn said...

Carol,
It is a small world. I saw your posting on the SN yahoo group and RQ. Our baby was born 8/16/06 and she has a VSD too. She is from Hunan. I would love it if our LOA came ad quick as yours and we could travel together.
Good Luck!
Lynn
bwood7@cinci.rr.com

bbmomof2boys said...

Yes!!! Another step!! Congrats.

~Carla

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!
Bring on our LOA too!
Congrats I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

oh thats awesome. I love happy posts

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congratulations! I've been out of the loop for awhile, with vacation, church stuff and family stuff (my brother just had his first baby!). I'm so glad I checked in today. Congrats to you all. Can't wait to hear more about the process!

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!! It's so wonderful that Emily will be home sooner than you'd anticipated!

Kristy said...

I am so excited for you and your family, keep all of us posted while you are in China. God bless you!!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How exciting for you and your family. God Bless!!!!! Can I hide in your suitcase.
Kathryn:)