



Well we finally got that care package together thanks to Wen Yan for translating it! We are posting the pictures we sent to Bin Li! I hope she gets the package. How do we know? Does anyone get notified that the package was received? I don't think Emily's orphanage will contact us. I think we are just living in the dark until we get her!!! Oh wow, we thought the wait was hard!!! Emily was born in the year of the Dog, so we thought the puppy was a good choice.....
I think I'm going to break down and pay someone to sneak photos for us!!! I was told to contact BlessedKids........
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Pictures we sent to Emily
Posted by
Carol
at
7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
how very wonderful!! These are great
Man you are fast! I am working on ours this week!
Post a Comment