Friday, August 31, 2007

LOA is on the Way

We signed the LOA...Letter of Acceptance last evening, and it is on the way to my agency via FedEx! Now the wait to TA..... a lot of people are telling me I could get TA in 2 weeks, but I just can't believe it. Now everything is happening really fast! We have to apply for the visas, paint her room, finish the packing list, get the stuff from the packing list, and the boys are coming so we have a lot to get ready!

Now everyone says "Oh no the trade fair!"..........our agency said that won't stop us......I guess they will move us around? I don't know....anyone want to comment on that? I'll probably pass out when I see what travel is going to cost us........

I used to worry about the bills, and my husband was the "Don't worry be happy" well we have switched places....now I'm like let's go!! and he is worried about the bills and I'm like "Charge it, we will pay it later!!" Whoo hoo!!!

Update our agency said the LOA is on the way to China today!

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

You'll have her soon! Lots to do in the mean time - enjoy! Eager to follow your journey.

Unknown said...

Another happy post...Awesome

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hey Carol... love the attitude... charge it... lol... though I am sure Bruce is having a breakdown over that comment... I remember the day when it was you at the end of your rope... when Emily is here I will visit one day and teach her to speak Australian...lol

Carol said...

Fliss I will keep you too that.......we can't wait!

Oh and by the way, when you "go home to visit" we would love to tag along!!

Bobby and Regina said...

Carol,

You will be on your way to that little girl before you know it!! I can't wait to follow your journey!!

Love,
Regina

Anonymous said...

It's just so exciting and I can't wait until you GO TO CHINA!