Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Emily pictures on Thursday?

Hello friends, nothing new to post....nothing! Now we know a wonderful person, well we haven't met, but from the adoption boards she is WONDERFUL! She is in our daughter's orphanage picking up her girl and she is going to TRY to get some photos of our EMILY!! She is also looking for JANE's new bundle!! So we are on pins and needles here....WAITING!!! Did you ever think I'd be this excited over a photograph? Well in the adoption process.......this is better than winning the LOTTERY!!!!!!!

I may not sleep tomorrow night! That is when she is supposed to be posting pictures!!! I am scared to get my hopes up!!! PLEASE LET US SEE OUR BABY!!!

I'll be sure and post as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane FINGERS AND TOES ARE CROSSED.....and praying too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh one other note, Sophie from Hope Haven said no need for bottles, their children drink from a cup at 8 to 10 months. Some orphanages don't do this, but I've been told that Emily will be using a cup. Some people had asked..... I started my boys at 6 to 8 months so that is in line with us...I'm amazed....I don't think Emily will be delayed much physically.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited and a little scared b/c I really really want to see pictures of BOTH girls!!!!
SO emotional right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man am I praying!

Unknown said...

Oh I hope you get to see her!