Thanks to Jane at our agency, and now a new dear friend!! We found Sophie! She worked with Bin Li. She left before Bin Li's surgery, but she remembered her. She told us that our little sweetie was very ill when she arrived at the orphanage. Well today we got another letter.....
Dear Carol,
I am so pleased to see three other children from Hope Haven have been adopted. Apart from your Bin Li (Lily), Chun Yao (Joy), Jing Mei and Rui Feng are Hope Haven kids. There is a boy Qin Xi Wang from Hope Haven who is not yet adopted. This Dong Jin Hua could be from Hope Haven admitted after I left. I tried to figure out the background of his photo. I wasn't too sure. Our kids are usually well fed and fat. He looks like one.
Sophie
I wish I knew the family that took Joy!! I am contacting the agency to see if they want to talk to Sophie as well! Wow, its so amazing the things you find out! Emily is in Hope Haven, and people say that we will get a book of pictures on gotcha day from Hope Haven! Oh I hope so!!!!!!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
I found Bin Li's Nanny!
Posted by
Carol
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so happy you've been able to find such special information on sweet Emily! I really hope someday we get to meet you and her!
I think that it is great that you are able to find out more about Emily... that it is great that you will have this information for Emily when she is older. It is nice talking the other day... take care... Fliss
Post a Comment