Monday, August 6, 2007

We Got Her!!!!!!! We Got Her!!!!!!!!!!!




We got the call on Monday evening, but the agency hasn't gotten the files out to all the sn families, so we have been holding it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it anymore I have to tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name is Bin Li Qin
DOB 8/16/05
Repaired VSD
Shaanxi Xianyang Social Welfare Institute

She is 21 pounds and about 30 inches......a tiny tot!!!

12 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Congratulations you guys... about time you found your daughter... Can't wait until you go and get her... Love Fliss

TBG Happenings said...

congrats! Here is to a speedy LOA and TA! Have fun getting ready for your girl!

maryellen

Unknown said...

Congrats! that is one precious little girl. Cant wait to hear more!

Polar Bear said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

mara said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kathryn said...

Oh My!!!!!! She's beautiful!!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for your family.
Love, Kathryn

Kessell Blog Deleted said...

Congratulations on your daughter! She is just precious! Safe travels and best of luck to you as new parents to this lucky girl! Kelli in Colorado

JMCS said...

ONG! Emily is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations! I hope you can bring her home soon.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Headmeister said...

CONGRATS, MOMMA!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful! Hoping for a speedy TA so that you can hold your daughter close.

Snowflowers Mum said...

she is so totally amazingly beautiful! What a treasure! We are waiting for a SN match too, hopefully by the end of the year.

I hope your wait to travel is short!

Did I say she was beautiful?

Hayley

polkadot said...

sooooooooooooooo much to say! found you on another blog, (journey to sofia), hope you don't mind the interruption.

first: I love her serious pose, b/c those are the kids that are alll smiles once you meet them in china, never fails.

second: our two chinese blessings both have repaired VSDs if you need any questions answered/encouragement

third: we're also waiting for our LOA and hope to be in china soon as well! our adoption site is httpshuey6info and you can click the link to get the password.

nice to meet you...