




Well we had a good 4th. The fireworks were rained out the 4th, we thought. Then at 9:30 we heard the celebration...so luckly the next county over had fireworks the next night and we were able to take Emily. She was really more interested in eating the food we brought for the tailgate party! Oh well...the boys enjoyed it.
Then Saturday we celebrated at my brother's new house...which is BEAUTIFUL....he bought these bubble blowers and Emily LOVED them. They are $2.99 at Walmart...get them!! The kids played forever with these things!
So we are off to the zoo this Sunday.....take care!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Finally July 4th photos
Posted by
Carol
at
12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
looks like a fabulous weekend! ;)
And she is "lovely"!
So good to see you around again! And the 4th looks like great fun was had by all. I may just take you up on the bubble blower idea - my BBE loves them still :)
Love that last picture! She looks SO happy!
Carol,
Love the cute July 4th pics of Emily. I still need to download mine. I wanted to let you know that I don't think we are going to be able to make it to Hershey Park. I hope that we can meet up another time in the future though. Sorry we can't make it, we would have loved to. Please give Emily a big hug and kiss from Sofia and I.
Hugs,
Jonni
Looks like the kids had a great time... Em looks so happy with her face covered in chocolate (at least I think that is what it is)... take care
I LOVE the water picture! Excellent....
What fun pics, friend! You take awesome pics..Have a great weekend
Thanks for the note on my blog...you haave such an ADORABLE little girl!!!!!
Emily is getting so big and looks like you guys had a great time!!!!!! She is such a cutie!!!!!!
Post a Comment