Monday, July 14, 2008

11 more sleeps until...............



We are going to PA to visit our dear bloggy friends, and Emily's GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!! Regina can't make it because she is in CHINA! Hop on over to her blog!!

The kids are excited, but I'm more so!!!!!!!!!!

11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so very exciting

Anonymous said...

Whahoo! :) My mom is coming instead of Erik...he begged off!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you all have a ton of fun...

JMCS said...

Hate we are going to miss you guys. Hopefully we can make it to the next one. Have fu and post lots of pictures okay? :)

Give Emily a big kiss and hug from us.

Hugs,
Jonni

The Gang's Momma! said...

Can you email me the info about the Hershey gathering? I seem to have lost my note. . . I'm only two hours away and might try to make it. Are you doing the amusement park, or just a regular park/pavilion? I lost all those details when we were dealing with the referral that fell thru . . . Thanks, dear!

redmaryjanes said...

Have a wonderful time!