





Ok it was the most fun ever!!! I FINALLY got to see those babies again!!!!! Maddie is talking away, and it is so CUTE! Grace was a doll, and Meigan is just precious!! We even met a couple of new families, Vonda, and was it Kim?...did I get that right?...really enjoyed talking to everyone, I know I missed some, but we got to see and talk to all of you, it was great...a BIG THANKS goes to Michelle for putting this all together.
I was really hoping to meet Connor but he wanted to be home with dad :( He really reminds me of Hayden, when Hayden was younger....
Speaking of Hayden....he got a really bad toothache so we ended up going home early.....got him to the dentist today and he has two cavities....he cried in the dentist chair, and I wanted to cry too....he has to go back Aug 11th because she only did a temp. ....Oh I dread that...........
Big Thank You to Jane for the gift.....love you girl!!!! You are too sweet!!! I was talking to Jane's mom and she told me that she wanted Jane to have a daughter to share with like she did......almost brought me to tears......remembering my mother was the reason I wanted to adopt a girl, since we could not have anymore children. Mom and I were best friends...
David and Denise....see I remembered your name Denise!!!! Was wonderful to get to talk to you.
So wonderful to see our children FINALLY playing together in the USA!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Hershey Trip was a BLAST!!!!!
Posted by
Carol
at
5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Wahoo! Pictures! Thanks so much!
It was a blast and just so neat to finally meet you and your clan!
I love how the girls just KNEW they were orphange sisters. They just did.
Sounds like you all had a great time... where is all the chocolate????
How much fun! Wish I could have been there too. Tell me again where exactly you are going for Thanksgiving? We should be able to meet somewhere in between. Emily looks so happy! Ellen
I love seeing the children re-united. I think it is so important and it looks like you guys had a blast!
It looks like so much fun! Glad you guys had the time of your life!
What fun! I love the pictures and so glad to see you guys had a blast. iwish we could have come. Maybe next year. Please tell Hayden that I am sorry that I am sorry to hear about his tooth.
Hugs,
Jonni
These are awesome! Glad you had a good time!
Isn't that just wonderful? So happy you all got together! How fun! If you do a "southern tour" Ellen and I will join in! Lucy
Hey Carol,
I wanted to tell you about a website called www.dolcepics.com and I wanted to invite you to come over. The lady who does it takes a daily photo of her daughter and you get a lot of inspiration from it. Also, she does something called What's Your Play on Tuesdays and it is an exercise in post processing a photo she puts online. It is really a fun and happy place to learn. Tell me what you think, I think you will really like it.
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment