
Getting ready folks to go and see our bloggy friends in PA.
Remember driver's ed..........Emily is doing the 10 and 2.
Except we will be in the Big RED VAN........
Tomorrow is the last day of work......WHOOPIE!!
And on to big news.........check out the Gang, and Lucy in my blog favs!! We have some exciting news going on!!!
Hey GANG, are you meeting with us up in PA???????????????????????
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Packing up for the PA reunion
Posted by
Carol
at
1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HAVE FUUUUUUUUN!!!!
Oh, Carol, I wish I could. I tried and tried to make it work, but the budget and the calendar are both maxed and I had to say no. :( :( Please have lots of fun and take lots of pics. Maybe next time, I'll be able to join the fun.
:(
Have a ton of fun... can't wait to see the pictures when you get back...
Post a Comment