Monday, June 30, 2008

Where have we been???





Ok the weather is wonderful, and we have been enjoying it!!

Emily caught her first fish! On my dad's pier...that we are currently working on. It's in bad shape.

Emily LOVES eating Maryland Blue Crabs!

She LOVES the community pool!

Our garden is getting pretty big!

Enjoy!!!!! We are going OUTSIDE!!!

9 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looks LOVELY!!!!!!

kitchu said...

glad you're out enjoying time together!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Carol: I have been so out of the blogging loop, I'm just now getting caught up! I was not aware that you are a fellow Catholic. Congrats to your kids! So glad you are having a fun, action-packed summer! xo Ellen

redmaryjanes said...

We are trying to get outside as much as we can too. You garden looks fabulous!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

We spend lots of time in the pool, too!

kerri said...

Enjoy, looks like your having a wonderful summer..

Dawn S. said...

looks so fun!!

LID 3-13-06 and waiting for two from Haiti

Robin said...

my step-daughter and family were just here visiting and my husband started talking about maryland blue crabs. Said he can order them online to be delivered on ice. I can't eat crabs anymore so I wasnt' so excited about that idea but he sure was. I'm thinking we just need to make a trip to MD so he can have some. Looks like Emily had fun in the water.

JMCS said...

I just love the pictures. The last one is my very favorite though. Congrats to Emily on catching her first fish. That is so amazing.

Hugs,
Jonni