
Who wants to join us???????? A couple of families are going to meet up in Hershey on the 25th of JULY...Jane is one, she is in my blog favs......
Come on up!! or down!! as it may be.......
Friday, June 20, 2008
July 25th Hershey PA
Posted by
Carol
at
2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I'll be there! ;)
Chocolate heaven...
Would if I could but can't... eat a piece of chocolate for me... not to much as I am not a huge Hershey chocolate fan... pictures please
Oh, I would love to go.....but it's a Friday. Let me see if Hubby can get the day off. We will have a Foreign Exchange Student from France with us on that day and I am sure he would just love it there! If I can't make it, I hope you all have a blast!!!!!
We hope to be there too!! Depends on if we are home from China with "sissie Allie" and how she is progressing - love, Regina
I'd be there if I lived closer! Sounds like a wonderful time!
Hmmmmm, that sounds so tempting, what fun. Let me talk to John and I'll let you know. Would love to finally get to meet you in person. Sofia has surgery on 7/18, but if she recovers quick, maybe she and I could come.:)
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment