
Ok here it comes! I'm tired of this WAIT! I can't take it! I know I'm supposed to be nice and shut up, but I am TIRED!! This is DRIVING ME INSANE! And my homestudy tells me today that we may not qualify for the free renewal!!!! OK IF I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN I will CUSS!!! We have been on both the sn list, and the nsn list....and we are still no where near referral!!!! I know I'm not supposed to complain, but you know what!!!!! I DON'T CARE!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!! CCAA YOU ARE MEAN!!!!! I know you say there are not enough babies...we know that is not true!! You have quotas and we know it!!! There are children sitting in orphanages that could have loving homes right now!!!! Give us a BREAK!!!!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Tired of it
Posted by
Carol
at
1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment