Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's a Girl!!


It's a Girl!!!!
Ha Ha I fooled you!! It's Hayden's birthday present early. We wanted to wait until his birthday on July 26th, but the lady couldn't keep her. Hayden has named her "Flower." Now before you say it, Hayden has never seen the Bambi movie, so he doesn't know about that Flower......I said we should name her Flour as in Baking flour. Her coloring is perfect for it. Anthony's cat Smokey is very unhappy and he has decided to live on the deck, in the summer heat. He does not care. He would rather be in the hot, then near this female kitten! I have to admit, she does know how to wrap you around her finger, I mean paw.....

Went to Dad's today. He had me cleaning everything, I'm beat. He is not sick, or throwing up as the nurse said. He does have quite a bit of stomach pain. It's funny, but it's not, he falls asleep while you are talking to him. He is on pain meds and they make him sleepy. So you are talking away and all the sudden he is snoring. Too funny. Hayden and I got to laughing. Dad said I should name my daughter Rita...........one of his old flames.....out of respect to my deceased mother I told him.....No such luck!! We know it will be Emily, just don't know the middle name. I was looking at the family names, and I don't like any of them....I did like Rose, after a Great, Great Aunt, but Dad said she was horrible...so that's out.......and apparently I named Hayden after a Great Uncle who was how should I put this nicely???? Fond of women????? Oh that is wonderful....gee dad forgot to tell me this when I was picking names for Hayden......

The agency sent a letter stating that all the sn children on the new list were adopted, but the website is still showing the little boy as available. I didn't have time to confirm anything with them on Friday because it was hectic. The boys had physicals, and I subbed for some friends so we had a house full on Friday. I also forgot to call my homestudy...well really they were supposed to get back to me, but didn't.....I really have to push this company......not my agency. I'll write myself a note to call them Monday......Have a great weekend All!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol,

Happy 4th!

What type of homestudy are you doing?