Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Confusing times


Well we thought the new list was being requested, but it seems one little boy with a cleft has still not found his family....so I don't know????

Well Dad starts radiation tomorrow. We were told he would not be sick. Yesterday they told me that he would be violently ill....now what is the deal here? So now my sister is taking dad Tues-Fri, I have him Sat. and Sun., and my hubby is with him on Mondays. It's a rough patch, but we will get thru it. I can tell you that what is about to happen is going to really wear me out. I have already been thru this with my mother. She passed away almost 11 yrs ago now. I need strength to get thru this. My sister wasn't here when my mom got ill. She had moved away. She thinks she can handle this by herself........I don't even know how to tell her. He has to have radiation for at least 6 weeks....

Chemo doctor wants to start in 2 weeks.......

Things just keep getting better don't they!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for all of you today!!!
God bless