Saturday, June 9, 2007

So much for rumors

Well friends so much for the rumors regarding the speed up. What did we get 6 days of referrals this time? I tell you for anyone new just starting out, please don't get your hopes up. My husband and I rode that dream for a long time. It only ended in heart break. We truly believed that Emily would have been home with us by now. I believed everyone that CCAA didn't want to get that far behind, I believed in this magical speed up. Well friends we are inching closer to 14 months now. CCAA is only to Nov 7th.....we are Apr 06....so still 5 months ahead of us and a month is taking 3 months...so we are not even hopeful about 2008 here. We are looking at the sn lists because Bruce and I are not getting any younger, and we have been thru a lot, no more like a ton of medical issues in our life time. I feel like I can handle anything at this point, but Bruce is still scared. Hayden had breathing problems for a while after he was born....well the child is turning 7 next month and I still catch Bruce going in there at night to check him. Although he wants you to think he is Mr. Toughguy..........he is just a teddy bear that crys at Disney movies......excuse me, gets an eyelash in his eye......boy I never knew you could lose that many eyelashes.........

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for the post on my blog! With a March 22 LID we are pretty close to each other.. Getting closer to a 15 month wait here and it seems to affect every moment of my life. I do my best to hide it or put it away but it seems to surface when the chips are down.

Hang in there! It's nice knowing you are not in the 'boat' alone!

Sandy H. said...

We also started out on thensn list with a LID of 7/25/06. We put our names on our sn list in Oct. just to see what would happen. We found our daughter in April 07 and I can't even think of us having another little girl other than her. God always works it out!!

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Sandy h

Unknown said...

saying a prayer for yoou