Wow what a day. I was totally off the computer, doing errands and keeping my mind elsewhere on purpose because the wait gets to me.........and I just pop in to check my email. There it is a note from the agency. So I figure it's the same old "we hope you are doing well...." Nope! The next sn list is being requested! Wow!! Is that a record or what? CCAA needs to step it up and send us a bigger list!! We have placed the last two lists of children in less than a month each! Hopefully things are looking up. We are now waiting for this list to see if we find Emily. We were told that we are family number 4. I believe we are family number 3 now. The last list came in 2 months.......so maybe......maybe.......a new list in August??? Could we possibly have hope of Emily for Christmas here? Dare I set my heart on this again???
Everytime I tell Anthony..my oldest... that the new list is coming and we may find Emily this time....he says "Mom you say that everytime." I told him one of these days it will be Emily. He says "Yeah, I'll believe it when we are on the plane."
Smart kid for 9 years isn't he...................................
Monday, June 25, 2007
Mondays News!
Posted by
Carol
at
6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey congratulations on your switch to sn..
So sad for Anthony, my Chris is in the same sad boat, but our agency doesn't do sn... so I guess we are just hanging in!
Emily is out there! Patience is a virute is a phrase made up by someone who never had to wait for what seems like forever! Don't ya just want to teach that person a thing or 2 some days!! Ha Ha. Keep the faith. You are a master at waiting. Your miracle is on the horizon!
Post a Comment