Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Very Bad News

Dad didn't get his approval from the heart doctor for the cancer surgery. He has to pass a stress test on Wednesday. I think dad is giving up. It was a bad blow yesterday, on top of that, his girlfriend is terminal, and she took a turn for the worst on Sunday. Not a good day here. Without this surgery, dad's chances are slim.

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hi Carol
Honestly... I don't know what to say... I will be thinking about you all... take care... Love Fliss

Polar Bear said...

I'm very sorry Carol. You will all be in my thoughts.

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Carol,

Although I haven't posted, Eddie and I have been reading your posts and you and your family have been in our prayers. Just remember -- God is in control. If he brings you to it, he'll walk you through it.

JMCS said...

Carol,

I am so very sorry for you and your family. I am thinking of you all.

Jonni

Stephanie said...

Oh wow. I am so sorry. Thanks for your notes on my blog.... none of this is easy. Hang in there.