Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thanks for the notes

Thanks everyone for the nice notes. I am so freaking stressed out. Well I really talked to dad, and he is serious about having this operation. I thought he was checking out, but he wants to fight. PLEASE let that doctor call us tomorrow with an approval on this surgery. I can't tell dad that he is being refused. Everyone pray!!!!!!!

On another note......Congratulations to Stacy, my blogger buddy!! She got her sn referral today!!! That baby is PRECIOUS!! Spoil that girl rotten!!!

4 comments:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Carol,

I'm glad to hear about your dad. You know, in the South we say, "It ain't the size of the dog in the fight -- it's the size of the fight in the dog!" Tell your dad hoe much his new grandaughter needs him in her life. God Bless!

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Carol,

I'm glad to hear about your dad. You know, in the South we say, "It ain't the size of the dog in the fight -- it's the size of the fight in the dog!" Tell your dad how much his new grandaughter needs him in her life. God Bless!

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Carol,

I sent a 2nd comment without the typo. Please delete the first.

Carol said...

Christie, how do I delete????