Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rumors again

Well rumors are pouring in that referrals will soon be here. I don't know what to think. Some are saying Nov 14, and still others are saying Nov 7th. I feel sorry for the November families because they must be sick this morning. I know I would have a hard time thinking clearly today if it were me.

On to us.......our agency has told us (yesterday) that we will find our sn child before our nsn referral ever gets here. This is not what was told to us in October. In fact the opposite was told to us in OCTOBER......it makes no difference to us. We are asking for an older child, or a child with a mild sn. By older child we mean 4yrs or younger. OH and of course we are waiting for a GIRL!! Adopting an older child many times can be difficult because these children can be living with a foster family. Well they bond to the foster family, and we are looked at as strangers. The children often bond to their nannys also. It's truly heart breaking to think about all our child will have to go thru. Anyway, we are expecting a list in July from our agency. This does not mean we will get a file, just that there is a possibility.

I'm sad about leaving my AGENCY LID group. Basically because of the 11 families we started with.....we have met zero. The other 10 families are not part of the internet family that we have met and made friends with. It will be interesting to see their babies when referrals finally get here!!

2 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

Our log in date is 2/1/07

We are hoping that at some
point things will speed up.
Lets pray!

Take care and I hope you
have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Also praying for a speed up

we are in atlanta LID 4/23/07