Well Dad did great. 9 hours of nail bitting surgery. They got the tumor, and sent away another biopsy that is supposed to be in today. We have not heard. So far we know that dad will be home by this weekend. I'm trying to get all the details so we can be sure to be there to pick him up. I've had a hard time working part time. Some of my families are looking for other daycare. I have no hard feelings about this, I know that they need daycare, and I've had to close lately to care for dad. At the same time, I can't worry about my daycare parents when my family needs me. Family is number 1....everything else is details. Dad's girlfriend is home now with hospice. She doesn't have long. It is so very SAD! I guess I have been thru so much lately that I realize there are just some things in this world that we can't control and we just have to keep going. I am tired, very, very, tired. I know my iron is low, because by the end of the day, I can barely lift my legs.
On to the adoption.........I have been avoiding it lately. It's getting hard to deal with at times. I've been hiding. I'll be back to my old self soon. Friday is month 13 LID for us!!! Slowly, slowly, slowly, we are getting there.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Just saying hello there
Posted by
Carol
at
2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment