Thursday, March 6, 2008

Two more special people are coming home!!



Sandy my friend from Living Hope, and Susan my friend adopting from Hope Haven are both leaving on March 11th to pick up their girls!! Congratualtions Ladies!!

Susan's daughter was with Emily in Hope Haven, and from the pictures I can tell that they were good friends!

Sandy has been a great friend to me, and I'm so excited that she is about to start her journey!!

Ladies you will probably have CA together......isn't that something!!! I love being a part of this!

Congratulations! Susan's daughter is in the white sweater to the right of Emily. Sandy's daughter is in photo number 2!

My friend Angie is leaving sometime in April so we are just waiting on her big announcement now!!!!! AND my friend CINDI has her LOA, so she is in the big wait for TA now!!!!

I've added Susan to my blog list, and Sandy is there as well, so pop over and wish them well!!!

5 comments:

kerri said...

I just love to hear babies coming home to their forever families, congrats to all. :O)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, they are so cute! I love the wild hair!!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I need to look through my pics and see if I have any pics of Susan's daughter - she looks familiar!!!

Kristy said...

Congratulations to your friends!!! God bless their babies and their travels. Have a great weekend!!

Lo9ve and blessings, Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is great to see them all getting their families...