

Exciting times around here.
Book fair at Hayden's school tonight. He is driving me crazy to give him money. Last year I sent a check to school and he came home with toys. So this year I will go with him and we will purchase some books!
I have to go to the doctor on Friday for a sonogram of my foot. I have the most interesting lump on the top of my foot. So let me just tell you........I can't stand people to touch my feet....don't ask me why......anyway, Friday should be interesting!!!
April 1st I have to see about getting Iron infused.......hmmmmm that sounds like a barrell of fun. My iron level is now a 2.....I think I'm supposed to be like an 8 or 10 or something so I'm half past dead.....btw, I've always been low iron and no doctor can tell me why....and it's not the female stuff because that for me is nothing......I think it has to do with my thyroid problems I've had all my life.
Is it because I just turned 40? Am I offically falling apart now? Ok enough whinning.....on to the Emily pictures, that's what everyone is here for anyway......
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Tuesday
Posted by
Carol
at
3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I don't plan on falling apart when I hit the big 4 - 0 next year... hope all goes well at the foot doctor... take care
Found you through blog hopping. Your children are beautiful We weren't able to have children and wanted to adopt but couldn't afford it. I'm in my early forties and I know what you mean about the falling apart thing. HA
Your not falling apart that doesn't happen until your past 45!!!! You just need a slight tune-up. Hope all goes well at the foot doctor, you sound like my husband about the not touching your feet thing, he is exactly the same way.
Ugh! Iron level down! That COMPLETELY wears you out. You need a steak dinner....tell your hubby that. :-)
With you on the foot thing, don't go there, don't like people touching them either!!!
Hope they get your iron up soon, you must be feeling a little tired..
Ha! And The Boss thinks that my foot issues are just another of my quirky hang ups! I'll have to show him this post :) I can give myself a pedicure or a foot massage, but CAN. NOT. STAND. others touching my feet. Not a great thing several years ago when I went through extensive treatments for some plantar warts - ended in surgery. NOW, I'm really freaked out by my foot issues :)
And I'm ignoring 4-oh this year. Not happening. Bad word in this house, don't let the kids say it. At all. I can't hardly even say it, and I think I'll just go away for the day of . . .alone. In a cave, with a giant Diet Dr. Pepper. And a loooooong book. Ugh.
Carol: I think I e-mailed about that 3.5 year old and never heard back. Can't remember which agency, but it's all a blur. I thought about her, but later realized a younger baby would be better for Frannie. Keep me updated if you hear of any other HH babies available (how can we find this out?) Thanks, Ellen
Thank you for your donation Carol. We had to go in and accept it before it showed up. We have never used paypal before, so we had to figure this out.
I hope all went well at the doctor and you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment