
Ok Fliss did it, she tagged me so here goes........Fliss I don't do well with rules, so the first 7 people to read this consider yourself tagged and you must continue the 7 things..................
1) I hate to take medicine. I'll never understand drug addicts, I can't even swallow a tylenol without gagging
2) I'd rather eat junk food than cook a decent meal....hate to cook
3) I want to retire someplace WARM!!!
4) I love the ocean!!!!
5) If Bruce dies before me, I want to move in with my girlfriends and be like the Golden Girls!!!!! I guess I'd be Dorothy..the boring quiet one of the group!! ha!
6) I believe one person can change the world!!
7) If I had one wish, I'd wish all of you reading this now, were reading this with a sleeping baby in your lap. Hugs to all of you!!
Ok now go tag someone for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
7 Things you should know about me
Posted by
Carol
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
#5 - My best friend Tiffany have decided that when we are old we are going to get a big Victorian house and open a Tinkerbell museum and have tons of cats... hehehe... don't know what is going to happen to Mike... hahaha...
Thanks for commenting on the site... I figure if I went 'public' on what I am doing... I then couldn't risk failing... oh my... take care
what a wonderful wish! Thank you! and I loved Dorothy!
I love FLiss! She rocks!
I was already tagged so na na na boo boo. ;-)
I also LOVE the ocean!!!!
Your 7 things help explain why we hit it off so well!(Except I love to cook but most of all I love to feed people!) Your #7 was very sweet thank you and from your lips (fingers) to whatever higher power can fix this for all of us!!!!
Post a Comment