Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Maddie Love


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Jane just sent her adoption announcement. Emily saw Maddie and went crazy!! I guess they played on the playground because Maddie was upstairs in Xianyang, and Emily was downstairs.

Thanks Jane for the card.............We all LOVED IT!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! So cute!!!!!!!!!
Ask Em if it's Jie Jie (ji-ay ji-ay) That's what they called Maddie there!

Sandy H. said...

Carol,

She is a doll and that was so sweet when she saw Maddie!!

SAndy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

How gorgeous... it is their own little sisterhood...

Dawn said...

That is priceless. I loved how excited she was to see her special friend.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Love it -- maybe some day we can get all of these Xianyang girls together! Are we all east coast, at least?

Kristy said...

I think that is awesome!!! Do you live near her? I hope so, because then they can be friends forever!!!
That's beautiful.

Love, K