
Thought I'd post so you all know I didn't die. Diet is not going good. We got some stupid little problems going on at the moment. Not any big deal, but just time consuming.
Emily is enjoying the warm weather. The picture is old. Her potatoes are now sprouting....if I can keep her from stepping on them!!
Take care all!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Hello
Posted by
Carol
at
1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So glad you posted..Great pic, cant wait to see more!
Hope you are doing welll!
She is as cute as a button... hope you are hanging in there... take care
You are funny, my friend! Updates to my blog coming next week!!! L
Hope everything sorts itself out.
Glad your enjoying some warm weather.
She is such a doll~
I think it's so good for children to garden.
I LOVE the Stevie Wonder "Isn't She Lovely" - what a great song choice!
Post a Comment